Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Family Photo Adventure


When my friend Lindsay Doyle contacted me to do a family photo shoot for her,
I was floored!  She is an accomplished photog in my area, and I was extremely flattered.
When it was decided we would do a trade and she would do our photos,
I was so excited!  I have never been on the other side of the camera before, and it was such a great day...

We all braved the cold and spent a super fun hour in the village of Peggy's Cove....














They turned out so beautifully!
I loved the whole experience, and definitely learned so much from her. Thank you Lindsay!
( Be sure to check out her blog too, she's got some of the chubbiest cheeks around to photograph! )
And watch next week, I'll post the photos i did of her and her handsome men!



( All photos were taken by Lindsay, but i did all the editing )



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

such pretty pictures!!

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

these are awesome pictures!